The daughter of US president Donald Trump shared a picture from the beach in Marbella with her partner Ross Mechanic on Instagram.
The pair were surrounded by escorted by nine bodyguards as they dined at the exclusive Trocadero Beach Club.
One of the people in Tiffany Trump’s entourage telephoned the restaurant and asked for a table for two on the beach.
The pair walked from the Puente Romano Hotel, where they were staying.
National Police officers checked the perimeter of the premises in coordination with Trump’s security personnel before they arrived.
The happy couple dined on rice pudding, sheshuan chicken with Chinese noodles and vegetables, and drank a piña colada, a mojito, a jug of sangria and soda.
Employees did not realise who Tiffany was and were surprised by the number of bodyguards around the couple.
It was not until the moment of the payment they realized who the two clients were.
Mechanic paid the bill, just over €100 euros, with his VISA credit card, revealing the couple’s identity.
Tiffany, who flaunts her luxury lifestyle on Instagram, made her bodyguards clear the toilets before she used them.
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22
- TASTING MANILVA: Discovering another side to this expat hotspot through cottage industry wine - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:51
- HOUSE OF HORRORS: Expat squatter couple caged and interrogated after dead baby and child, 3, found buried near luxury urbanisations in Spain - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 14:23