ANOTHER boat carrying 14 migrants has arrived in Mallorca.
The vessel landed in the south-east corner of the island near Sant Jordi.
The undocumented travellers were given medical attention, as some were suffering from hypothermia and a medical evaluation ruled out any diseases they might be carrying.
The 14 have been taken into custody and transferred to Palma to await procedures.
This comes just 12 hours after a boat was discovered in the north-east of Cabrera with 13 immigrants illegally entering the country.
Last Friday, 28 others were found between two boats in the south of Mallorca, most of whom will be transferred to Barcelona.
The four immigrant boats that arrived this week takes 2017’s total to 12, more than the combined total for the three previous years.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42