A BAND of alleged robbers who carried out more than 20 burglaries in Marbella has been dismantled.
Three individuals have been identified by Benalmadena police, two of whom (both Algerian) were arrested, for the alleged burglary of several Marbella houses.
It’s alleged that one would stand guard in a vehicle while the others entered the properties at dawn illegally by climbing or breaking fences or doors to gain entry.
The men, 22 and 41, were transferred from Benalmadena to Marbella after their arrest, and numerous items have been recovered including jewels, money, handbags and a vehicle they had used to commit the assaults.
The trio also allegedly attempted to run over an officer during the pursuit with the stolen vehicle.
The case remains open in light of the police’s failure to arrest the third individual.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33