THE family of Lisa Brown have vowed to bring those responsible to justice on the second anniversary of her disappearance.
They held their own day of remembrance on November 4 exactly two years after she vanished from her home in Guadiaro, Cadiz.
Lisa’s sister Helen Jordan, 50, warned local readers that those behind her disappearance are still walking free, and urged those with information to come forward.
“The people that could end our nightmare are still living and working in this community and if this happened to them I’m very sure they would also want everyone’s help,” she told the Olive Press.
“They have had TWO years to come forward with information and haven’t, we hope this keeps them awake at night knowing what they know.
“Their silence won’t stop us in seeking justice for lisa.”
The family continue to investigate the case while Spanish authorities have insisted it is very much open and ongoing.
“Work is still very much ongoing and we are so thankful for the team that are working so hard on Lisa’s and our behalf,” Helen added.
“We will crack this case.”
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49
- BREAKING: Police continue evacuation of British embassy after alleged bomb threat on Madrid skyscraper - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14