THIS is the mock up image of Estepona’s new High Resolution hospital.
The foundation works are already being finalized, while the works of sanitation and structure of the building are scheduled in the next few weeks.
ASÍ SERÁ EL HOSPITAL DE ESTEPONA QUE ATENDERÁ 85.000 CONSULTAS, 91.000 URGENCIAS Y 4.000 INTERVENCIONES QUIRÚRGICAS AL AÑO.El Hospital se ubicará en el sector Santa María –la zona más occidental del municipio– con una superficie construida de 14.300 metros cuadrados, sobre una parcela de 60.166 metros cuadrados, con Helipuerto y aparcamientos. El Centro Hospitalario tendrá una capacidad para 200 personas y dispondrá de área Quirúrgica, Urgencias con zona pediátrica, Hospitalización Polivalente, Consultas, Diagnóstico, Diagnóstico por Imagen, Biotecnología, Aparato Locomotor, Uso del Medicamento, Prevención, Salas de espera y zonas administrativas.
Geplaatst door Estepona Noticias op donderdag 23 februari 2017
The work of the Hospital of Estepona began last June, after the City Council and the Andalucian Health Service (SAS) signed an agreement.
The construction of the facility has an execution time of 18 months, which is expected to be completed in December 2018.
The huge hospital will treat at least 85,000 patients and 91,000 emergency patients per year.
It is described as a ‘pioneering’ hospital for Malaga, which will have the latest technology and which will add to an already ‘exemplary’ health service.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31