ENGLAND star Harry Winks has invested in a new development on the Costa del Sol.
The Spurs midfielder is a shareholder at the Heights, at La Resina Golf Club, in Marbella.
The 11 opulent new villas, developed by the La Sala group, include infinity pools, wine cellars and 24 hour security.
They also have direct access to the celebrated golf course.
“Each villa has specially designed entertainment areas to enjoy the uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean,” said a spokesman for The Heights.
“The breathtaking environment comes with elegant contemporary architecture achieving the perfect balance between design, comfort and respect for nature.”
Winks recently made his debut for England in a 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier against Lithuania and has made eight starts for Spurs so far this season.
He joins a long list of other footballers, who have invested via the La Sala group including David Bentley, Stephen Carr and Shay Given.
Golfer Michael Campbell is one of the ‘ambassadors’ for the Heights development, where prices start at 1.275 million euros.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33