An exciting new convention is taking place at Fuengirola Hotel IPV Palace with world-class valuing experts on hand to help expats get the best price for their goods.
The 50 Plus Expo has hundreds of professionals specialising in areas as broad as insurance, health, currency, exchange, property, tourism and much more.
Eric Knowles, the face of the Antiques Roadshow is also on hand to give free evaluations on small items and collectables and larger items, including furniture, paintings and glassware.
If this isn’t enough then internationally renown coin specialist Mike Kelly will be there to make sure even the smallest items get maximum attention.
The expo will run from December 2 to 3 and doors are open 11:30am to 5pm each day.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11