FOUR restaurants in Malaga have reconfirmed their status as top nosh after all Michelin stars were renewed.
The establishments – Dani García, El Lago, Skina and Messina – will now take part in a fair to highlight the quality of gastronomy available in Marbella.
Marbella council and Feria Internacional de Turismo de Madrid who are organising the event, hope that it will boost tourism to the town during the quiet season.
The fair will kick off on January 16, with the council offering cocktails at the Santa Coloma Palace.
As well as promoting gastronomy, Marbella council is keen to push the town as an all-year-round tourist attraction by also supporting forthcoming major sporting events such as the Davis Cup and Iron Man.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00