ANOTHER nail is being hammered into the coffin of the Mallorca party scene.
Palma’s Pacha nightclub has closed down after inspections found multiple illegal improvements and additions, as previously reported by the Olive Press Newspaper.
Now the Palma planning council have decided to demolish and undo everything that did not have permit in the former Cursach hot spot. A total of nine remodels and alterations were carried out with out city permission, and many of which are not up to the building codes for the area.
The town planning council stated, “it was found that there were works that did not respect the Property of Cultural Interest (BIC) and that substantial changes had also been made in spaces not approved by the license”.
Improvements that will soon be torn down include the updated restrooms, billboards, both the patio and main terrace extensions, and the VIP room and the semicircle bar itself.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42