THE cold front taking grip in Malaga province will continue throughout this week, with chances of snowfall in inland areas and even in the capital.
Weather agency AEMET said temperatures will remain low throughout the week as the cold front retreats to the Mediterranean.
It added there will likely be snowfall between this afternoon and tonight in Ronda, Archidona, Antequera, Alfarnate and elsewhere.
The march of this cold front will give way to another great cold front that will enter on Friday with large cloud formations.
The wind will come from the Northwest, which will mean less rain, but the temperatures will be very cold, it warned.
For Ronda temperatures will range from -1 to 7 degrees, in Antequera between -2 to 8 degrees and in Malaga capital from 5 to 12 degrees.
- HAMMING IT UP: Andalucia’s award-winning jamon stars at Oscars after-party - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- Woody Allen to film new project across Spain after securing financing from Spanish company despite sexual abuse allegations which saw him dumped by Amazon - 22 Feb, 2019 @ 11:28
- WATCH: Two elderly women caught on camera stealing outdoor furniture from British expat’s bar in Mallorca as police drive by - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 17:46
- FREAK FEBRUARY: ‘Anti-cyclone’ scorcher to see temperatures soar to 28C in Spain’s Andalucia this weekend - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 11:06
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33