THE cold front taking grip in Malaga province will continue throughout this week, with chances of snowfall in inland areas and even in the capital.
Weather agency AEMET said temperatures will remain low throughout the week as the cold front retreats to the Mediterranean.
It added there will likely be snowfall between this afternoon and tonight in Ronda, Archidona, Antequera, Alfarnate and elsewhere.
The march of this cold front will give way to another great cold front that will enter on Friday with large cloud formations.
The wind will come from the Northwest, which will mean less rain, but the temperatures will be very cold, it warned.
For Ronda temperatures will range from -1 to 7 degrees, in Antequera between -2 to 8 degrees and in Malaga capital from 5 to 12 degrees.
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21