THIS is what was left of a chiringuito in southern Spain after it was hit by the Beast from the East.
Geplaatst door Chiki Beach Club -Chiringuito- BioRestaurante op donderdag 1 maart 2018
The 30-second clip shows Chiki Beach Club in the Axarquia flooded with water and sea debris.
“Catastrophe,” wrote the beach restaurant, which posted the video on a Facebook today.
Six people have died in Spain as the ‘Beast from the East’ hits the country.
The violent weather front has brought heavy snow, rain and gale force winds across the country bringing transport to a grinding halt and forcing schools to close.
Orange alerts have been issued across the Canary Islands, Catalonia, Basque Country, Navarra and Aragon.
- HAMMING IT UP: Andalucia’s award-winning jamon stars at Oscars after-party - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- Woody Allen to film new project across Spain after securing financing from Spanish company despite sexual abuse allegations which saw him dumped by Amazon - 22 Feb, 2019 @ 11:28
- WATCH: Two elderly women caught on camera stealing outdoor furniture from British expat’s bar in Mallorca as police drive by - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 17:46
- FREAK FEBRUARY: ‘Anti-cyclone’ scorcher to see temperatures soar to 28C in Spain’s Andalucia this weekend - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 11:06
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33