STEVEN Tyler will perform at the Starlite festival this summer, it has been announced.
The US rocker, of Aerosmith fame, will perform his Marbella concert on August 2.
Organisers said: “Steven Tyler’s overwhelming personality on stage, vibrant energy and unmistakable voice are the hallmarks of the band with which he sold more than 150 million copies, won 4 Grammy Awards, 4 Billboard Awards and 1 Emmy, among other prestigious awards.
“With his solo project and accompanied by the Loving Mary Band he returns to the purest sounds of Nashville, the most authentic rock that has fallen in love with critics and his countless fans, not only for the quality, but also for his staging.
“In Starlite we will enjoy a figure that fills the stage, with his powerful voice and his own themes and great classics that have made Aerosmith an icon of rock.”
The festival has also announced the return of Movida Night, which will see live hits from the 80s on August 9.
The acts so far confirmed are: Luis Miguel, Jamiroquai, Maná, Melendi, Juanes, Sting, Romeo Santos, Charles Aznavour, James Blunt, Estopa, Miguel Poveda, Miguel Rios, Pablo Alborán, Serrat, Stool, David Bisbal, Il Divo, Sara Baras, Jorge Blass CantaJuego and the show “Celia, El Musical”
The tickets will go on sale next Wednesday March 21 at www.starlitemarbella.com or call 902 750 787.
- Brazilian soldier from convoy of President Bolsonaro arrested for smuggling cocaine into Spain’s Sevilla after controversial leader vowed to crack down on drugs - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 12:41
- One hospitalised as roaring chemical plant fire in San Roque is brought under control - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 20:27
- Gibraltar says ‘no cause for concern’ as toxic smoke from San Roque chemical fire unlikely to affect British territory - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:55
- Firefighters near San Roque chemical fire warn of toxic smoke as Gibraltar government advises residents to CLOSE WINDOWS and doors - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:35
- WATCH: Homes evacuated as huge chemical fire ‘covers cars in ash’ and ‘turns sky dark’ near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:59
- IN VIDEOS: HUGE mushroom cloud of toxic black smoke as fire BLAZES at chemical plant near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:16
- BREAKING: Incident at San Roque oil refinery as flames and smoke billow from plant - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- PLEASE SHARE: British teen launches last-ditch appeal to find dad who vanished from Spain’s Costa Blanca almost 10 years ago - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:34
- Shots fired at mosque in Spain - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:37
- BLUFFING MUFFINS: WARNING as batches of ‘fake gluten and dairy free’ magdalenas across Spain at risk of causing widespread allergic reactions - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:27