STEVEN Tyler will perform at the Starlite festival this summer, it has been announced.
The US rocker, of Aerosmith fame, will perform his Marbella concert on August 2.
Organisers said: “Steven Tyler’s overwhelming personality on stage, vibrant energy and unmistakable voice are the hallmarks of the band with which he sold more than 150 million copies, won 4 Grammy Awards, 4 Billboard Awards and 1 Emmy, among other prestigious awards.
“With his solo project and accompanied by the Loving Mary Band he returns to the purest sounds of Nashville, the most authentic rock that has fallen in love with critics and his countless fans, not only for the quality, but also for his staging.
“In Starlite we will enjoy a figure that fills the stage, with his powerful voice and his own themes and great classics that have made Aerosmith an icon of rock.”
The festival has also announced the return of Movida Night, which will see live hits from the 80s on August 9.
The acts so far confirmed are: Luis Miguel, Jamiroquai, Maná, Melendi, Juanes, Sting, Romeo Santos, Charles Aznavour, James Blunt, Estopa, Miguel Poveda, Miguel Rios, Pablo Alborán, Serrat, Stool, David Bisbal, Il Divo, Sara Baras, Jorge Blass CantaJuego and the show “Celia, El Musical”
The tickets will go on sale next Wednesday March 21 at www.starlitemarbella.com or call 902 750 787.
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37