We came to Estepona because we had heard that it was one of the nicest places to live on the Costa del Sol – beautiful climate, a welcoming community and a great mix of International and Spanish residents and we are delighted to see that there has been NO change there.
The biggest change is that the town is going from strength to strength with its investment; keeping its traditional Spanish style with improvements such as the new plaza being built above Playa del Cristo, the refurbishment of the central avenue and the new hospital.
Every day clients walk into the agency on the Paseo Maritimo, dying to find the perfect place to live in the area.
Who is buying in Estepona?
As we are a French-based company, the Francophone market has always been very important to us.
We have clients from all over Europe and beyond, and we have found that French and Belgian clients love Estepona.
I think in the past, it was Marbella but for those clients who are looking for new developments with up to date building standards etc, then Estepona beats Marbella hands down!
The old town of Estepona continues to be a firm favourite, however for many clients they are also looking for a nice resort feel with swimming pools and other facilities.
Luckily with the recent new developments in Estepona, we can offer clients both walking distance to everything that the town has to offer as well as a luxury resort destination.
How has the company grown since opening in Estepona?
We started the company two years ago with two of us based full time in the business.
Now we have eight sales agents who speak seven languages between them and who each have a tremendous amount of experience in the area.
We are delighted to think that we are contributing to the local community and bringing business and employment to Estepona.
We have also seen a growth in the number of real estate companies opening branches in Estepona. We know that we have to offer the best customer Buying or selling? service combined with a real understanding of Estepona to keep our clients 100% satisfied.
How do you see Estépona developing over next two years?
There is no question that Estepona is a prime destination for people wanting to enjoy the top quality lifestyle on the Costa del Sol.
We can see that prices are going up and we are advising serious clients to get here as soon as possible to lock in today’s price.
New developments are going to become increasingly important as clients want to have the latest contemporary designs and top building standards.
We are delighted with how we have been able to build the business here and only see Estepona getting better and better over the years to come.
With a beautiful town like Estepona as our base, we think we have the best job in European real estate!
visit our website at www.thespanishestateagent.com
Email [email protected]
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14