The Olive Press can reveal a current Premier League footballer has invested in the much-anticipated Riverside complex, on the edge of the popular town.
The player, who had a great season with his northern club, has asked to remain anonymous.
Scott Marshall at Propertiespain, which markets the scheme, was also tight-lipped about the star’s identity, but did confirm that he had ‘chosen one of the best apartments in the complex’.
He added that the purchase was a great sign for the proj- SELLER: Scott Marshall ect of 75 luxury apartments, with construction now underway.
“We are getting reservations every week,” said Marshall, “and it’s no surprise thanks to the high quality construction by stock market-listed Quabit.
“It also has an enviable location, which makes it an attractive investment. “We have Belgian, Dutch, Swedish, Argentinian and of course, British buyers, and are nearly 40% sold out.”
The eco-friendly homes are just a stone’s throw away from Benahavis’ buzzing restaurant and bar scene.
He explained that the firm building the homes, is one of the most popular and well-respected in the country.
The modern dwellings have taken everything into account, including the environment, as they are run using Aerothermia systems.
Aerothermia collects its energy from warm and atmospheric air and has been recognised as a renewable form of energy by the EU.
It means it’s up to 50% cheaper to heat your home as it uses only 25% electricity.
The 75 apartments all come with parking and storage space included in the price and there is a communal pool for residents.
Construction will be completed between the end of 2019 and January 2020.
Anyone interested should
call 952 85 54 89 or visit
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05