ONE of Spain’s leading drug bosses has taunted police after appearing in a rap video surrounded by scantily-clad dancers.
Career criminal Francisco Tejon is surrounded by twerking beauties dancing to Reggaeton singer Clase A.
Spain’s most wanted has been on the run since 2016 after being identified as one of the leaders of the prolific drug trafficking gang La Castañitas, which operates out of the Campo de Gibraltar.
The X-rated music video is believed to have been shot around La Linea.
Tejon can be seen exiting a Bentley car before he is greeted by nearly a dozen semi-naked women, waiting for him with champagne, on sofas and in a jacuzzi.
The villa boasts a swimming pool, bar and round beds with sado-masochistic sex toys.
Sources say it is being used as a brothel by members of Tejon’s gang.
He has been branded ‘Spain’s most wanted narco’ and detectives in Madrid are said to consider him to be the most important cannabis trafficker in Europe.
His older brother Antonio was arrested in June in an operation involving 100 officers.
Tejon’s gang was blamed for a violent raid on a Spanish hospital in February, when gang member Samuel Crespo Dominguez was ‘rescued’ by around 20 masked men.
- ‘Paedo’ football coach facing 100 YEARS behind bars for allegedly abusing 25 children in British expat hotspot near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 16:12
- WATCH: Russian-backed ‘Mansions of Banus’ development part of €200 million portfolio penned for Marbella and Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 15:20
- British man dies after falling off pedalo in Spain despite green flags indicating sea was safe - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:33
- UNEARTHED: First Roman olive oil press EVER on Spain’s Costa del Sol as huge archaeology park planned - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:17
- British sex pest arrested in Marbella for harassing young woman with barrage of sexually explicit messages - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:54
- Boy, 8, dies in Spain after choking on hot dog during San Juan celebrations - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:30
- WATCH: Expat gives hilarious guide for boozy Brits heading to Marbella (WARNING: Not for the easily offended) - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:02
- SHAMEFUL: ‘Racist’ effigy mocking migrants shocks expats and locals ahead of San Juan celebrations on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 10:42
- OPINION: The Junta de Andalucia’s budgets which benefit residents are a welcome sight after decades of corruption - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- Report warns 20% of Spain’s olive farms could disappear within a decade - 22 Jun, 2019 @ 15:05