THE Rock will receive Basil Fawlty in November as the Faulty Towers Dining Experience comes to town.
For the first time in Gibraltar, the audience, or diners, are treated to a three-course meal while they experience a riotous homage to the 70s sitcom.
This successful tribute to Fawlty Towers, presented by Interactive Theatre International, is 70% improvised and features Basil and his suffering wife Sybil, as well as loveable Spanish waiter Manuel.
The show has received countless five-star reviews and stars Donna Gray (Sybil), Hayden ‘Dan’ Wood (Basil) and Oliver Harrison (Manuel).
The original, much-loved BBC series was the brainchild of John Cleese and Connie Booth and this production does not use any of the original script.
This experience is in Gibraltar for just two dates at the Sunborn luxury yacht hotel, 35 Ocean Village Promenade GX11 1AA.
On Saturday 3 November there is a showing at 7.30pm and the following day there is a matinee performance at 1.30pm.
Tickets are £50 and include a welcome drink, a three-course meal and a two-hour show. Reservations are available by contacting [email protected] or calling +350 2001 6500.
- Gibraltar’s Chief Minister Fabian Picardo will ‘celebrate’ if Brexit cancelled - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 19:28
- Police investigation as British woman in Spain smashed in head by lorry doors and airlifted to hospital - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:59
- British expats in Spain among 100 homeowners to face compulsory purchases of land due to huge pylon network - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:04
- ‘Frightening’ moment on Thomas Cook flight to Spain as squishy cat toy explodes in British seven-year-old’s face - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 16:10
- Spain could snatch €1 billion Royal Navy ship contract ahead of British firms despite wargames over Gibraltar - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 12:40
- Gibraltar to install 17 speed bumps on Rock to protect ‘vulnerable’ baby monkeys from drivers - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 13:44
- Number of Brits on Costa del Sol increases for first time since before Brexit - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:14
- Man in Spain arrested over double knife attack at Ryanair check-in desk that saw woman stabbed in ear - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:33
- Tourism companies in Spain outraged at being handed limits on daily beach visitors with some as low as 250 per day - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 16:05
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15