A MEMBER of the terrorist group ‘Death Troops’ was arrested in Barcelona when he tried to plan an assassination in Malaga.
The Guardia Civil started the ‘Operation Dajir’ back in September when one of the members of the ‘Death Troops’, identified as Z.A.S., 21, was detected in Malaga thanks to the information of the Swedish Police.
They warned about the presence of one of the heads of the terrorist band in Malaga, who were planning a killing.
The suspect fled Sweden, where the band is pursued for drug trafficking, money
laundering and seven murders in Stockholm.
All the members of the band are Swedish of Somalian origin, and aged between 20 and 30.
The research team tracked down the suspect to the point where he was hidden, which led
them to Barcelona, where he was living with a fake identity.
The suspect has been brought before the Audiencia Nacional, where they have stated the procedures to extradite him back to Sweden.
- 11 things you definitely didn’t know about Estepona, the garden of Spain’s Costa del Sol - 26 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Spain’s top oncology scientist cures pancreatic cancer in mice giving hope for future human treatment - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14
- TREASURE HUNT: How foreigners helped Spain curate its top 10 most priceless artefacts - 3 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- After Lavapies was crowned Spain’s coolest neighbourhood here are the top 10 other hip hoods worth a visit - 29 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- 9 Spanish Christmas traditions you don’t want to miss this year - 25 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Spain is least ‘culturally arrogant’ country in Europe but here are 10 reasons why you SHOULD say ‘Viva España!’ - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 18:00
- 10 things you may not know about Spain’s Michelin star chef Dani Garcia - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00
- More than 50% in Spain fear climate change is ‘threatening’ survival of human race - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 12:15
- Susana Diaz denies illegal funding of PSOE and refuses to apologise in fiery argument with PP - 9 Nov, 2018 @ 18:45
- Police officer ‘almost left blind’ receives 20 stitches after being smashed in face on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 9 Nov, 2018 @ 18:01