A BRITISH expat has been missing for more than 48 hours on the Costa del Sol.
Donald Wright has not been seen since Tuesday, after he left his bar in Fuengirola port.
He told wife, Aylsa, that he was going to the bank in La Cala but he never returned.
Donald was driving a gold Renault Laguna with the registration plate number of 1453 FBD, when he disappeared.
Aylsa has launched an urgent appeal on social media in a bid to find him, having not heard from him for more than two days.
She is worried Donald may have disappeared on purpose as he did not take his mobile phone.
“He has been under a lot of stress at the moment and whilst he didn’t have any mental problems the fact that he has gone leaving his mobile phone, tells me that he was hiding more than he showed,” wrote Aylsa on Facebook.
She added that he is not at the Costa del Sol Hospital.
The police and the British consulate have been informed.
“If anyone has seen him or sees him please just tell him to come home we can sort this out,” added Aylsa.
If anyone has any information on Donald’s whereabouts please contact the Olive Press at [email protected]
More to follow…
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03