PA HABERNOS MATAOEn Marbella, a la salida de una urbanización un camionero ha derribado la puerta. Al parecer se despistó y se dejó la pluma del vehículo levantada y sin calcular la altura del camión se llevó por delante la construcción de cemento. Solo hubo que lamentar daños materiales.
Geplaatst door La Voz De Marbella op Zondag 9 december 2018
THIS is the moment a truck completely destroyed the entry to an urbanisation on the Costa del Sol last week.
The short clip shows the vehicle ram into the structure, causing it to topple and smash onto the ground.
The footage was allegedly recorded on Wednesday before being uploaded to the Facebook group La Voz Marbella.
It is not clear which urbanisation the gate belonged to.
The post said: “The driver was confused and did not calculate the height of the truck… there was only material damage.”
- British boy, 5, who drowned near Spain’s Costa del Sol was visiting expat granddad - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:48
- REVEALED: Spain to have ‘warmer than average’ summer with Costa del Sol among hottest areas - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:26
- ‘WE’RE BEING POISONED’: Video of ship billowing black fumes ‘onto people’s homes’ outrages Gibraltar residents - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 11:43
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38