A COSTA del Sol-based financial firm will make a public offering on the NASDAQ exchange.
Woodbrook Group, a rapidly-growing firm of financial consultants who have an office in Marbella, is set to make an announcement foreshadowing significant growth.
Woodbrook, under partnership with Inter-M Traders Ltd and or its affiliates headed by Demetri Michalakis and his team, has purchased a company in the US as it prepares an RPO in advance of preparing for qualification for listing on the NASDAQ Exchange when practicable.
Michael Doherty, the 45-year-old Irishman who heads Woodbrook and is a regular columnist with The Olive Press, will be CEO and President of the newly-restructured entity. He is joined by existing senior Woodbrook executives: Senan McGonigle has been appointed COO; Maria Milaj becomes the new CCO; Christina Doherty has been appointed Director of IT & Marketing.
Woodbrook Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing financial advisory firms. It is headquartered in Cyprus, with branches across the globe, including in Spain.
Woodbrook provides a complete suite of financial and corporate services for its expanding client-base. It specialises in comprehensive financial planning, investment consultancy services, wealth planning, trust and trustee services, company formation and administration, cross-border structuring, domiciliation, taxation, accounting and many others. It also assists with audit and legal services.
Following a year of expansion and mergers, in line with the company’s strategic growth forecast, Mr Doherty said his goal is to make Woodbrook one of the top five financial brokerages and corporate services companies in the world.
Reflecting Woodbrook’s expansion, Mr Doherty was recently named as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in the Global Financial Services Sector by International Adviser.
Mr Doherty said today: “It is a great honour for us to get listed on the NASDAQ, the world’s most preeminent and prestigious exchange. Over the past few years we’ve worked hard to achieve this milestone.
“This will enable us to grow as an organization and expand in new markets without compromising on our integrity and the bespoke services we provide to our clients.”
Woodbrook is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissioner (CySEC). It holds a MiFID II investment license passported through the EEA along with IMD insurance mediation licenses through ICCS and IHK.
Woodbrook Group, regulated by CySEC also has expertise in Investment and Wealth Planning, QROPS, SIPPS, Trust and Trustee Services, Taxation, Accounting, Audit and Legal services, Company Formation and Administration, Cross-Border Structuring, Domiciliation and Corporate Services among many others.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58