A MAN dressed as a unicorn has been arrested on suspicion of robbing an I.T. store in Malaga city.
The 20-year-old Spaniard, whose identity has not been revealed, stole from the window display wearing a hooded dressing gown emulating the mythical creature.
Policia Nacional said the young man robbed the computer shop on Camino de Suarez on January 9 during the night.
He took a dozen mobile phones and €700 in cash.
Officials believe he is linked to another eight car and shop robberies in the city, after breaking windows to steal goods in public.
He is suspected to have stolen a computer, a tablet and cosmetic products from an osteopathy shop.
The man appeared in court last week.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03