IT is certainly one of the most stunning school developments of recent years.
And now with the completion of its indoor pool, the brand new Lady Elizabeth School, in Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month.
The €13 million development, in Benitachell, near Javea, took a year to finish and now houses over 1,000 pupils all under one roof (well a few to be fair).
“It’s an inspiring place in and it’s functioning well,” explains Canadian headmaster Chris Akin.
Prospective parents will literally be blown away by the location and style of the place, which took a year to build and unites the junior and senior schools for the first time.
The international school was designed by Arquivir Arquitectos and built by local firm VAPF.
The school is part of a chain of over 30 international schools globally, including Laude in Marbella and the British School of Malaga, formerly St.George’s.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23