A DRUNK woman and her partner on a Ryanair flight to Spain have been dragged off the plane by Guardia Civil officers.
Footage given to the Daily Mail showed passengers cheering after the woman was ejected from the cabin once the aircraft had touched down in Fuerteventura.
The woman became ‘drunk and abusive’ while her partner reportedly said to another passenger ‘let’s take it outside’ as the plane was mid-flight.
It was during the last 20 minutes of the flight, which set off from Stansted Airport at 6:20am, when the woman became disorderly.
“I was sleeping and woke up to the woman screaming,” said fellow passenger Rahma Salmin, 22.
The student from Milton Keynes added: “She was drunk and not listening to the air hostess so another passenger nearby asked her to calm down and this escalated to an argument.”
Other passengers tried to calm down the woman, who kept screaming, ‘I don’t need an ambulance’.
The flight was delayed by 20 minutes, after which the pilot apologised for the unruly passenger.
A Ryanair spokesperson said: “We will not tolerate unruly or disruptive behaviour at any time and the safety and comfort of our customers, crew and aircraft is our number one priority.”
- SPOTTED: Roberto Firmino in Marbella after €23 million private jet ride before Liverpool squad arrive for Champions League training - 20 May, 2019 @ 13:39
- Costa del Sol expat fighting for life after feral dog attack left him naked on floor and severely wounded - 20 May, 2019 @ 11:10
- Eating ultra-processed Spanish chorizo, cereals and pastries increases depression risk by 33%, study warns - 18 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- ANOTHER chiringuito in Spain’s Andalucia faces environmental protests just weeks after blue flag losses - 18 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- Five Madrid campsites for under €50 a night that won’t leave you priced out of Champions League weekend - 18 May, 2019 @ 09:00
- Irish fugitive dies in Benidorm after he stripped man naked, battered him and carved up his body in wheelie bin - 17 May, 2019 @ 13:03
- SNIFFED OUT: Group in Spain fined €86,000 for cooking stew of protected birds after police smelt it from cliff - 17 May, 2019 @ 11:54
- Guardia Civil cop among 57 arrested in HUGE Costa del Sol drug bust involving 200 officers - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:25
- British chef Jamie Oliver opens NEW restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 16 May, 2019 @ 11:05
- Financial specialist Blacktower is continuing to make inroads in Spain, offering excellent advice to expats of all nationalities - 15 May, 2019 @ 13:13