RYANAIR has announced new routes from Alicante to the UK, Ireland and other European destinations.
From winter London Southend will receive five weekly flights from Alicante Airport, while there will be two weekly journeys to Cork.
The low-cost airline also announced 96,000 extra seats on its 11 pre-existing routes from Alicante, five of which are to the UK.
Among the operator’s other new European destinations from Alicante for winter are Marseille, Porto and Toulouse, which will each be serviced by two weekly flights.
Existing services to Edinburgh, Gothenburg, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester and Poznan, will also become more frequent, the travel giant added.
It comes after Ryanair revealed that this summer it would run two weekly flights to Bordeaux and a further three to Munich.
With the latest additions to its winter calendar, the Dublin-based airline said it would now transport over 4.9 million passengers through Alicante – a growth of 14%.
- POSH: Brits Victoria and David Beckham jet into Spain’s Andalucia for celeb wedding of year catered for by Dani Garcia - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 16:54
- WATCH: Shocking moment bullring volunteer in Spain gored to death in front of 2,000 fans as bull ran back into pen - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 12:52
- Facial recognition cameras installed at Gibraltar Airport - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38