MAX Beach is set to reopen this week following a huge refurb.
The popular beachfront haunt in Mijas will introduce a new food and drink menu, huge swimming pool, terrace and gym when it relaunches on Thursday April 18.
It comes after the much-loved eatery at Playa Riviera on Mijas Costa was taken over by the Metro Group earlier this year – the company behind Jacks Smokehouse, Mumtaz and Metro Italiano Ristorante.
Metro Group Executive Chef Lawrence Otterburn joined forces with new Head Chef, Geoffrey Sacchi from Nikki Beach in the takeover.
On the new restaurant Max Beach says: “Stunning views, whether you sit inside with the airconditioning, or on either of our terraces.
“Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A comprehensive international menu, served on gorgeous dishes, with outstanding service.
“Aaron Phillip, Resident DJ will entertain you daily and regular live entertainers will be advertised.”
In early June Max Live will open a live music venue with nightly entertainment from a ‘superb team of local and international artists.’
The bar, nightclub and music venue will open from 9pm till late.
Meanwhile the new adjoining gym, Max Fitness, has been built on the upper level of the site.
It will be headed up by David Segorbe, World Powerlifting Champion and world record holder in deadweight.
All-in-all, the updated venue now boasts a sushi bar, 25-metre pool, a cocktail bar and large terraces with plenty of sunbeds.
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40