MAX Beach is set to reopen this week following a huge refurb.
The popular beachfront haunt in Mijas will introduce a new food and drink menu, huge swimming pool, terrace and gym when it relaunches on Thursday April 18.
It comes after the much-loved eatery at Playa Riviera on Mijas Costa was taken over by the Metro Group earlier this year – the company behind Jacks Smokehouse, Mumtaz and Metro Italiano Ristorante.
Metro Group Executive Chef Lawrence Otterburn joined forces with new Head Chef, Geoffrey Sacchi from Nikki Beach in the takeover.
On the new restaurant Max Beach says: “Stunning views, whether you sit inside with the airconditioning, or on either of our terraces.
“Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A comprehensive international menu, served on gorgeous dishes, with outstanding service.
“Aaron Phillip, Resident DJ will entertain you daily and regular live entertainers will be advertised.”
In early June Max Live will open a live music venue with nightly entertainment from a ‘superb team of local and international artists.’
The bar, nightclub and music venue will open from 9pm till late.
Meanwhile the new adjoining gym, Max Fitness, has been built on the upper level of the site.
It will be headed up by David Segorbe, World Powerlifting Champion and world record holder in deadweight.
All-in-all, the updated venue now boasts a sushi bar, 25-metre pool, a cocktail bar and large terraces with plenty of sunbeds.
- One hospitalised as roaring chemical plant fire in San Roque is brought under control - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 20:27
- Gibraltar says ‘no cause for concern’ as toxic smoke from San Roque chemical fire unlikely to affect British territory - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:55
- Firefighters near San Roque chemical fire warn of toxic smoke as Gibraltar government advises residents to CLOSE WINDOWS and doors - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:35
- WATCH: Homes evacuated as huge chemical fire ‘covers cars in ash’ and ‘turns sky dark’ near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:59
- IN VIDEOS: HUGE mushroom cloud of toxic black smoke as fire BLAZES at chemical plant near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:16
- BREAKING: Incident at San Roque oil refinery as flames and smoke billow from plant - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- PLEASE SHARE: British teen launches last-ditch appeal to find dad who vanished from Spain’s Costa Blanca almost 10 years ago - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:34
- Shots fired at mosque in Spain - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:37
- BLUFFING MUFFINS: WARNING as batches of ‘fake gluten and dairy free’ magdalenas across Spain at risk of causing widespread allergic reactions - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:27
- IN PICS: Saudi tycoon’s HUGE €200 million yacht arrives on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 13:59