On May 20 Jurgen Klopp’s side will jet out for seven days in their third warm weather break on the Costa del Sol this season.
The Liverpool boss had considered Mallorca before settling on Marbella, where the Reds trained a year ago, during their last European cup bid.
That push for the title saw Liverpool lose 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev, with Gareth Bale twice getting on the scoresheet for Los Blancos.
This time the Merseyside club, who finished the Premier League campaign on 97 points, one behind champions Manchester City, meet Tottenham in Madrid on June 1.
Both English teams will compete for their first silverware of the season at the Spanish capital’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium.
It comes after the sides produced two historic comebacks in the competition’s semi-finals last week, as Spurs beat Ajax 3-2 and Liverpool bounced back to hit Barcelona 4-0.
Liverpool, who claimed their fifth Champions League title in 2005 under Spaniard Rafael Benitez, will be hoping the Marbella break can help them produce the goods once again.
The Marbella Football Center in San Pedro is a favourite for Liverpool, the players previously having been spotted cycling and completing training drills at the ground.
Meanwhile, Klopp’s squad have been known to let their hair down at celebrity haunt, the La Sala restaurant in Puerto Banus.
- OPINION: Celebrities are pushing Mallorca’s positive image at the moment and the season has not even started - 26 May, 2019 @ 12:15
- Jet2 removes Costa del Sol beaches from its website after Olive Press probe into raw sewage pumped into sea - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- Sea and air search launched for British diver and ex-soldier, 70, who vanished while diving in southern Spain - 24 May, 2019 @ 13:18
- British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, found dead on Spain’s Costa del Sol after four days missing - 24 May, 2019 @ 12:22
- GSD blasts Bet365’s Brexit move to shift Gibraltar operations to Malta as over 500 staff could be relocated - 24 May, 2019 @ 11:47
- Bet365 to relocate 1,000 staff from Gibraltar office to Malta in HUGE €70 million move over Brexit fears - 23 May, 2019 @ 17:53
- Largest ever cocaine haul made in Spain’s Sevilla as 1000 kilos of the drug smuggled in banana truck - 23 May, 2019 @ 16:03
- ‘HUMOUR HAS NO LIMITS’: Man in Spain defends his jokes about little Julen who died down well - 23 May, 2019 @ 12:37
- Spain’s Julio Iglesias is ‘willing’ to do DNA test to find out if Spanish lovechild is really his - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:18
- Police arrest 30 in Costa del Sol gigalo ring that lured young men with FAKE escort jobs, netting ringleaders €700,000 - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:33