On May 20 Jurgen Klopp’s side will jet out for seven days in their third warm weather break on the Costa del Sol this season.
The Liverpool boss had considered Mallorca before settling on Marbella, where the Reds trained a year ago, during their last European cup bid.
That push for the title saw Liverpool lose 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev, with Gareth Bale twice getting on the scoresheet for Los Blancos.
This time the Merseyside club, who finished the Premier League campaign on 97 points, one behind champions Manchester City, meet Tottenham in Madrid on June 1.
Both English teams will compete for their first silverware of the season at the Spanish capital’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium.
It comes after the sides produced two historic comebacks in the competition’s semi-finals last week, as Spurs beat Ajax 3-2 and Liverpool bounced back to hit Barcelona 4-0.
Liverpool, who claimed their fifth Champions League title in 2005 under Spaniard Rafael Benitez, will be hoping the Marbella break can help them produce the goods once again.
The Marbella Football Center in San Pedro is a favourite for Liverpool, the players previously having been spotted cycling and completing training drills at the ground.
Meanwhile, Klopp’s squad have been known to let their hair down at celebrity haunt, the La Sala restaurant in Puerto Banus.
- RURAL RETURN: Music, dance and theatre festival run by Brit in rural inland town celebrates fifth anniversary - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 21:00
- Whether we like it or not, tourism to Spain boosts the economy and sways the property market, writes Amanda Butler - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 13:33
- ‘Greedy’ landowner sells expats’ animal refuge land near Costa del Sol meaning 800 animals could be killed - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 10:02
- OPINION: Is it any wonder racism flourishes in Spain, when a teacher of all people, feels she can call black men ‘monkeys’? - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 18:44
- SHOEDUNIT: Man cuffed in Spain’s Andalucia after hiding kilo of hash in trainers - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 14:58
- Spain’s FIRST boutique hotel with craft beer microbrewery opens on Costa del Sol - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 13:25
- Gibraltar Chief Minister Fabian Picardo meets Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt for Brexit and Iran crunch talks - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:49
- British cyclist Chris Froome awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana after Spanish champion stripped of title over doping - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:08
- Ex-soldier shoots wife dead with rifle from terrace before killing himself outside ex-wife’s home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:22
- IS IT YOURS?: Police in Spain’s Andalucia search for owner of €400 found in hotel - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 11:44