A TWISTED man has once again begun covering the insides of people’s cars with his semen after almost being caught last year.
The break-ins, which first began last December but stopped around April, begun again this week as three women found sperm stains in their vehicles.
Some of the victims have been hit more than once, with one victim getting visited by the man five times so far.
The unnamed woman, who has grown increasingly worried about the situation, said: “This is the fifth time this has happened to me, and it is very worrying that in this century we have no security and we are helpless, this is a sexual depravity and nothing is being done.”
In sinister message left in one of the cars, parked on Calle Manyolas, the carjacker had scrawled ‘I have had a w**k, guess where beautiful.’
It all began last December in Alaro, when numerous locals found their cars had been broken into, but nothing was stolen.
However they soon discovered a white sticky substance had been left in various different locations within the vehicle, including on photos.
Eventually the pattern became clear and the police began looking for the sexual deviant.
Police have been intensely looking for the culprit, while the town hall and the mayor has warned residents of the threat and urged police to find him quickly.
Mayor Llorenç Perelló said: “I will have a meeting with the chief colonel of the Guardia Civil to see that this case is dealt with as soon as possible.”
- Drug smuggler held in Spain after hiding half a kilo of cocaine under toupee - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 13:50
- PICTURED: Grisly fate of Pamplona bulls during Spain’s famous San Fermin festival - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 12:09
- Pedro Sanchez walks away from coalition talks as political breakdown raises concern of repeat election in Spain - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:07
- Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior docks in Malaga to push for action on climate change - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 11:24
- Mystery masturbator back as sicko breaks into vehicles on Spain’s Mallorca and leaves semen all over the seat - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 11:00
- SOUTHERN COMFORTS: Why it’s not just the infamous Atlantic wind that keeps the Costa de la Luz so spiritually chilled - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 09:00
- OPINION: Vulnerable people being robbed in hospital beds on the Costa del Sol is an absolute disgrace - 6 Jul, 2019 @ 12:30
- Iran accuses UK of ‘piracy’ over oil tanker seized in Gibraltar and summons ambassador to Tehran - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 10:28
- Royal Marines in Gibraltar detain oil tanker on way to Syria - 4 Jul, 2019 @ 09:50
- North Korea hit squad hunt US vet behind raid on embassy in Spain - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 12:58