A DOZEN of high-school students are suffering from food poisoning after bringing homemade cakes to their class in Inca (Mallorca).
Emergency services were alerted this morning (May 31) that a number of students at Berenguer d’Anoia de Inca High School had symptoms of nausea and diarrhoea.
The unpleasant incident reportedly started after the teens, aged 12 and 13, tried a number of homemade cakes brought to class as part of an extracurricular activity.
It is believed some of the ingredients used were in a bad state.
Medical staff arrived at the school to examine all the affected students.
Fortunately, it was not required for any of them to be taken to hospital.
- Restraining order for young troublemaker accused of threatening and insulting his neighbours in Esporles (Mallorca)
- Member of voting table in Asturias went for a cigarette and never came back