- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Gay pride flying high in Spain
• Gay Pride flag over the City Hall of Seville on the first Gay Pride Parade in 2009
A BLUE ‘gay pride’ flag flew over the Andalucian parliament in Sevilla for the first time this weekend to mark the annual Gay Pride festivities.
While the so-called ‘Southern Pride’ event passed off successfully, in Madrid, new noise regulations meant that organisers were forced to try something different.
Instead of the usual sound-systems, marchers instead bobbed away to the same tunes in perfect co-ordination, all listening to their own headphones.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…