- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Gay pride flying high in Spain
• Gay Pride flag over the City Hall of Seville on the first Gay Pride Parade in 2009
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A BLUE ‘gay pride’ flag flew over the Andalucian parliament in Sevilla for the first time this weekend to mark the annual Gay Pride festivities.
While the so-called ‘Southern Pride’ event passed off successfully, in Madrid, new noise regulations meant that organisers were forced to try something different.
Instead of the usual sound-systems, marchers instead bobbed away to the same tunes in perfect co-ordination, all listening to their own headphones.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]