FORMER Bond girl Halle Berry has broken her foot while filming in Spain.
The Oscar winning actress, who has been on Mallorca shooting her latest action flick Cloud Atlas, took a tumble that has left her in a cast.
But ironically the accident didn’t happen on set during one of her many action stunts rather she tripped at the villa where she was staying.
The 44-year-old – who was last week seen in racing around Glasgow, doing her own stunts in an action scene – was treated at the private Miramar Clinic and left the centre in a wheelchair after her foot was put into a cast.
It means that doubles will now have to be used for some of her scenes in the film, which is based on the novel by David Mitchell.
The star has been on the island since September 9 and has been making the most of the Spanish sun spending time with boyfriend Olivier Martinez and daughter Nahla.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46