BULLFIGHTER Jose Ortega Cano faces four years behind bars for involuntary manslaughter.
It comes after he crashed his car while drunk, killing another driver Carlos Parra.
In addition Ortega could have his license withdrawn for six years and the prosecution is calling for 170,000 euros compensation for the victim’s family.
According to the prosecutor Ortega was travelling ‘at a speed of 125km/h on a road where the speed limit is 90 km/h and had a blood alcohol level of 1.26g’ when he crashed near Sevilla.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46