- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
‘One treatment and I had stopped!’
• Carol Adams from Stop Smoking in Spain
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
SMOKING is going up, despite the tougher smoking ban brought in at the start of last year.
As revealed in the Olive Press last issue a new study reveals that 17.6 per cent of Spaniards now smoke which is 0.5 per cent more than in the previous study, in 2007.
And more alarmingly there has been an increase in the number of children aged 13 to 16 taking up the habit.
“I am absolutely shocked it has gone up,” says Carol Adams from Stop Smoking in Spain.
“You would think it would have automatically gone down.
“It must be young people who have started smoking that are pushing up the numbers.
“I guess it is still quite cool at that age. They don’t understand the dangers.
“The only thing you can do is to scare them with education,” added Adams, who is now a fully qualified Bioresonance therapist who has helped thousands of people to stop smoking for good.
“As an ex smoker myself I know just how hard it is to kick the habit, and the addiction.
“I tried many times and failed due to a lack of willpower and the massive craving of nicotine. I then discovered Bioresonance therapy.
“I flew to the UK, had one treatment and stopped for good. The cravings had gone and when I thought about a cigarette, I was in control of it rather than it being in control of me.”
Believing this was something that all smokers should at least try Carol and her husband Richard then set up Stop Smoking in Spain, which is now celebrating seven years on the coast.
“Most of the clients I have treated are introduced by word of mouth which is a lovely way for me to run a business particularly one that also unquestionably saves lives,” adds Carol.
Bioresonance therapy uses electromagnetic therapy and has been used to treat allergies, asthma, skin problems and addiction problems in Europe for over 25 years.
The therapy cancels out the nicotine addiction rather than trying to replace it, and also gives the body a complete detox.
With this kind of addiction detox, the physical component of the addiction will be greatly diminished.
For more information visit www.stopsmokinginspain.com or call (00 34) 649 123 238.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]