- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Strange winds in Sevilla
• Photo by Don Ablett
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THIS snap taken by Don Ablett shows a funnel cloud above the city of Sevilla.
Funnel clouds become classed as a tornado if they reach the ground.
“We were on the top of the Parasol when I saw some ominous clouds coming in. While the funnel cloud dissipated before reaching the ground, it was very disconcerting to watch it grow,” said Ablett.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]