- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Strange winds in Sevilla
• Photo by Don Ablett
THIS snap taken by Don Ablett shows a funnel cloud above the city of Sevilla.
Funnel clouds become classed as a tornado if they reach the ground.
“We were on the top of the Parasol when I saw some ominous clouds coming in. While the funnel cloud dissipated before reaching the ground, it was very disconcerting to watch it grow,” said Ablett.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…