- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Xmas fayres on the Costa
November 28, 2012 at
3:02 pm • LAST EDITED:
November 28, 2012 at
Food & Drink • 0 Comments
• Grab a mince pie or two at a Christmas fair
YES, it is that time of year again.
Christmas is coming, and the magic elves are working hard to create all manner of Christmas fayres in Andalucia.
Below is a selection of the best events over the next fortnight, where you can pick up those essential gifts and decorations and of course enjoy a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie while you’re at it!
Al Lago Christmas Market (Zahara de la Sierra)
December 15, 11am-4pm
Seasonal goodies, street foods, mulled wine, mince pies. Leathers, raw chocolate, crepes, turron, proper Christmas cakes, organic vegetables. Call 956 123 032
Gaucin Christmas Fair (El Convento)
December 1 and 2, 10am-5pm
Gifts, cards, wines, vintage wear, jewellery, clothes and furniture, books. Tarot reader, human juke box by Marcus Myers and others, lunches and bar.
Christmas Fair (Hacienda Almoguera, Los Barrios, Cadiz)
December 8-9, 11am-9pm
Live flamenco, ponies, nativity scene, bouncy castle. Collection of dried food (cans, oils, coffee, sugar etc) and old clothing for Bay of Gibraltar food bank. €2 per vehicle. Call 677 591 312
The Brasserie/Kiddi Bank Christmas Fayre, (The Brasserie restaurant, Casares)
December 8, 12.30pm-8.30pm
30 festive stalls, cakes, bakes and crafts. Fun for all the family. Call 607 474 988
Aloha College Christmas Bazaar (Nueva Andalucia)
December 1, 11am-4pm
Festive gifts and decorations, cakes and international dishes, bouncy castle and Santa’s grotto. Call 952 814 133
Malaga Traditional Christmas Fayre (St George’s Church, in the grounds of the English Cemetery)
December 2, 12.30pm
Mince pies, homemade jams and preserves, books, vintage fashion and much more. Raffle for a Christmas hamper.
Santa’s Grotto (King’s Bastion Leisure Centre, Gibraltar)
December 12-22, Wednesdays to Fridays from 4pm-6pm, Saturdays from 10.30am-12.30pm
£5, includes gift and digital photo. Call +350 200 44 777
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
More British expats commit benefit fraud in Spain than in any other country…
Judge tells trio that jail sentences are 'inevitable' over €6.6 million scam…
Experts fear healthcare cuts could result in spiralling medical problems across Spain…