- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Giant mushroom found in the Serrania de Ronda
December 4, 2012
• LAST EDITED:
December 4, 2012
Food & Drink • 1 Comments
• Toribio fried the huge mushroom for his colleagues
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
IMAGINE the frying pan you would need to cook this in.
The incredible 5.2 kg mushroom was found by a waiter Antonio Toribio in the Serrania de Ronda.
After displaying the fungus outside his restaurant for a whole day so passers-by could marvel at it, Toribio fried it up with oil and garlic and enjoyed it with his colleagues.
“We fed eight people with it,” he said.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]