- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Tyre warning in Spain
• Worn tyres can lead to accidents
SPANISH motoring club RACE has warned of the dangers of using part-worn tyres to save money.
Over 90,000 cars are circulating with damaged tyres and five times more used tyres are now sold on the internet than four years ago, according to the club.
“Tyres can have internal structural damage that is not detected with the naked eye which can cause them to burst during transit,” read a report, which said 236 accidents were caused by faulty tyres in 2011.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
The James Bond star has been warned to cooperate with Spanish authorities…