- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Man found clinging to car bonnet in Malaga police chase
• The man had been hanging on for over five kilometres
IT could have been a scene out of the Sweeney or a James Bond movie.
And police could not believe it when they gave chase to a car travelling at over 120km/h with a man clinging to its bonnet.
The Malaga driver is now facing reckless driving charges after he drove the man for over five kilometres on the MA-21 towards Torremolinos at 4am.
According to police, the bizarre incident started after the two men had a scuffle outside a bar in the city.
The driver was twice over the legal alcohol limit.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others