- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Man found clinging to car bonnet in Malaga police chase
• The man had been hanging on for over five kilometres
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
IT could have been a scene out of the Sweeney or a James Bond movie.
And police could not believe it when they gave chase to a car travelling at over 120km/h with a man clinging to its bonnet.
The Malaga driver is now facing reckless driving charges after he drove the man for over five kilometres on the MA-21 towards Torremolinos at 4am.
According to police, the bizarre incident started after the two men had a scuffle outside a bar in the city.
The driver was twice over the legal alcohol limit.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]