- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Annual Cudeca telethon underway today!
• Annual Cudeca telethon
A HUGE drive to raise cash for cancer patients is underway today.
The Olive Press is working with Talk Radio Europe and Cudeca in an attempt to raise more than €25,000 for Spain’s only cancer respite centre.
A hundred once in a lifetime opportunities are up for grabs as well as luxury holidays, hampers, X-Factor tour tickets and even a car.
The telethon will be taking place all day from 10am until 6pm and people wanting to claim a prize can bid by calling the dedicated phone line on 902 444 461 or 952 799 953 or visiting the website www.tretelethon.com.
For more information visit:
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others