- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Annual Cudeca telethon underway today!
• Annual Cudeca telethon
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A HUGE drive to raise cash for cancer patients is underway today.
The Olive Press is working with Talk Radio Europe and Cudeca in an attempt to raise more than €25,000 for Spain’s only cancer respite centre.
A hundred once in a lifetime opportunities are up for grabs as well as luxury holidays, hampers, X-Factor tour tickets and even a car.
The telethon will be taking place all day from 10am until 6pm and people wanting to claim a prize can bid by calling the dedicated phone line on 902 444 461 or 952 799 953 or visiting the website www.tretelethon.com.
For more information visit:
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]