- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
British tourist gang raped in Benalmadena
• tourist town of Benalmadena
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A MAN in his 70s is said to be one of three men who attacked a 31-year-old British holiday makers as she walked home alone from a nightclub in Benalmadena.
After a row with her boyfriend the woman took a taxi back to the apartment she was staying in but was forced out of the cab after being sick.
She was then attacked, robed and raped by the three men, one of which is described as being in his 70s.
A passerby contacted police after finding her collapsed on the ground, outside the apartment, at 3am.
Anyone with information on the incident should contact police.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]