- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
New coach joins Marbella Rugby Club
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE 2013-14 season will see the introduction of a new senior team coach at Marbella RFC in the form of Allan Davies.
The ex county town and military player turned to coaching after quitting as a player after many years of playing and experience within the sport. Here he is seen being welcomed to the club by director Paco Garcia, with a number of the players, coaching and management staff.
If you play Rugby Union, if you want to learn how to play Rugby, if you want to be associated with a Rugby team, then Marbella Rugby Club is looking for new players to join its very successful club with teams of all ages. The senior team is looking to recruit new players for the coming 2013-14 season now, (birthday 1995 or before) any standard, any level, any experience, come along and meet the coaching staff and the team and be part of this great game and club.
But if you don’t want to play, can you offer your support, association, membership?
Check out the website at www.marbellarugbyclub.com
Or contact Seniors Coach (English) Allan 672 137 547 Or Club Secretary (Spanish) Sarah 692 061 982 for more details.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]