- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Ten arrested over death of seven-year-old in Sevilla
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A GUNFIGHT in the neighbourhood of Tres Mil Viviendas in Sevilla last Tuesday night resulted in the death of a seven-year-old.
Police have now arrested 10 people, nine from Mijas and one from Hinojos.
The young girl was caught in the crossfire, when a vengeance shoot-out went wrong.
Los Perla – a group of ethnic gypsies allegedly involved in the drug trade – had been targeting clan Los Marianos allegedly for a deal that had gone wrong.
Police found 20 bullets from the Los Perla group at the scene.
The groups apartment in Calahonda contained two guns and two rifles, as well as 150,000 euros in cash and eight kilograms of gold.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]