MANCHESTER United footballer Marouane Fellaini has been left shaken after an incident on holiday in Puerto Banus.
The Belgian was harassed by ‘drunken tourists’, while enjoying a drink with his brother and two friends in the Seven bar.
“There was a little bit of pushing and shoving going on,” a waiter at the bar revealed.
“When it looked like it was going to kick off, Fellaini and his brother made a run for it and we took them to an area above the bar out of harm’s way.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44