THE Olive Press is sponsoring its first golf tournament.
The event at five star hotel Finca Cortesin, in Casares, is a twist on the normal type of tournament and is also raising money for charity.
The Twitface Open – an amateur Open marketed through Twitter and Facebook, hence the name – will take place in November.
Open to golfers of all abilities, the tournament launched in 2012 and has garnered a reputation as one of the most professional amateur tournaments in golf.
Also sponsored by local companies, including Ibex, Golfino, and BF Solicitors, the competition is offering an enticing prize fund of €3,500.
It will take place on November 10 to 11 and entry costs €289, including two rounds of competition golf, buggies, driving range balls, prizes and complimentary drinks.
For more information visit www.twitfaceopen.com or call 671 027 229.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44