DUST off your pipes and bring out your bongs… the world’s biggest cannabis festival is coming to Malaga.
The sixth edition of the internationally renowned event, hosted by Spannabis, will be held in the Palacio de Ferias y Congresos with more than 15,000 visitors expected.
With a series of lectures and forums hosted by industry experts, the festival will host up to 200 companies.
The three-day festival, starting on June 19, is designed to ‘smash unfair stereotypes’ surrounding the drug and is open to anyone over 18.
Tickets are €12 per day or €25 for a three day pass.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36