GOLF executives and enthusiasts are set to unite and form solid business relationships at the IAGTO Andalucia Trophy.
Marbella’s Villa Padierna Golf Club is hosting the event following the International Association of Golf Tour Operators’ pact with Turismo Andaluz last November.
With 60 golf tour operators and 60 golf tourism suppliers from Andalucia, 50 members of the IAGTO will enjoy Andalucia’s unparalleled facilities first hand.
The organisation takes in 2,379 golf tour operators, resorts and hotels estimates that its operators control 85% of golf holiday packages sold worldwide.
The event will take place May 11-13. For more information visit http://www.iagto.com/
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36