SPAIN’S taste for a stiff spirit will be celebrated at the country’s largest ever cocktail event in Madrid this month.
The inaugural Mixology Trends will see Michelin-starred chefs pair food and drinks for thousands of visitors at the Palacio de Congresos from 28-29 September.
Professionals from the drinks industry will attend the event, which will also reward achievements across the spirits and food industries.
Nacho Espadas de la Cruz, marketing manager for organisers Drinks Marketing Group, said: “Our market is one of the world’s key consumption markets in spirits, mixology and gastronomy, are key industries for our economy.”
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58