SOMETIMES you just need to pack your bags and get away from it all.
Thankfully there is now a guide to the best rural restaurants for when you head off into the wilderness.
The Country Chef by RuralKAHoteles compiles the best restaurants and chefs in the country that can only be found off the beaten track.
Among the first batch of eateries to be uploaded to the site are two from Andalucia.
Boutique hotel Hospederia la Era’s El Ganan restaurant in Cordoba gets the nod for its eco fare while in Nijar, Almeria, Mandragora is selected for its healthy-eating menu.
• For more info visit www.thecountrychef.es
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36