MORE than 100 companies gathered in Malaga for the British Chamber Of Commerce’s (BCC) International UK-Spain Business Forum.
The February 23 convention was addressed by Simon Manley, the British ambassador in Spain, with Malaga Mayor Francisco de la Torre also attending, and held at the Parque Tecnologico de Andalucía.
The 2015 BCC report Barometer of the climate for British investment in Spain ranked Andalucia as the fourth most popular Spanish region for UK businesses looking to invest.
Since 1993, 21% of direct foreign investment in Spain has come from UK companies.
Between 2013 and 2014, exports from the UK to Spain rose by 3% to €16 billion.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00