MARBELLA will be one of the most expensive towns to rent property in Spain this summer.
Prices are expected to exceed €1,100 per week, according to a report by TecniTasa.
Holiday rentals in the main beach areas of Spain for this summer have risen almost 10% since a year ago.
On average across Spain, enjoying a week on the coast will cost €729, €65 more than last year and 30% more than in 2014.
Ibiza, Sotogrande, Sitges, Salou and San Sebastián are also in the top tier and will exceed €1,100 per week.
Marbella was also named one of the top three hardest areas to buy in Spain.
A report by Idealista found that it would cost an average family earnings of 35.1 years to be able to purchase a property in Marbella.
Behind it are San Sebastian de los Reyes in Madrid (18.8 years), Barcelona (18.6 years), Pozuelo de Alarcón (18.5 years), Sant Cugat del Vallès in Barcelona (17.7 years) and Madrid (17.1 years).
The top 15 is completed by Palma (15.9 years), Benalmádena (14.8 years), Fuengirola (13.4 years), Malaga capital (12.8 years) and El Puerto de Santa María in Cádiz (11.7 years).
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15