SPAIN has blasted North Korea’s latest nuclear test and warned that such actions by Pyongyang could affect its relationship with Madrid.
The Spanish Foreign Ministry said in a statement yesterday: “Spain condemns in the strongest terms the nuclear tests carried out by North Korea today.
“This is a serious provocation and a new unacceptable situation for the globe and for the regional security, as well as for the nuclear weapons non-proliferation regime, to which Spain is committed.
“Spain one more time calls on the North Korean authorities to revise the current course,” it read.”
North Korea claimed yesterday that it had successfully tested a hydrogen bomb that could be loaded onto an intercontinental ballistic missile, meaning it could reach Japan and US soil.
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15